Thursday, April 17, 2014

Getting to Know Jimmy Wheat

When it comes to auto advertising at the Lake of the Ozarks, Jimmy is your guy!  But what does he do outside of work, how does he wind down from a busy day in the shop and what keeps him going? We decided to ask owner of Pro Dezigns, Jim Wheat some questions so you can get to know him a little better.

1. Where did you go to school?

I went to school in Arizona.  That's where I grew up.  I attended Apache Junction High School, home of the Prospectors!

2. What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Rock and Roll!  I like a lot of the older stuff such as Bob Seger.

3. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?

When I'm not working, I like messing around with my '71 Camaro.  I also enjoy riding my Harley whenever I get a chance.

4. What motivates you at work?

I would say my team motivates me.  The feeling of not wanting to let them down, that we are all working together toward a common goal keeps me pressing forward.  It keeps me in check knowing that they hold me accountable and I also hold them accountable for their part.


5. Who is your family?

I am married to Jennifer Wheat and we have one beautiful daughter together named Kassie.


6. What is your favorite restaurant?

I would have to say its probably The Fish and Company because my good buddy Dale Blue owns it and plays there.  If you've never heard him play, you need to!  It's always a good time with him around.  My second favorite would have to be Camp Bagnell for their delicious wings!



7. Who is the one person that you admire most?

My dad would probably be the person I admire most.  He thinks I can do anything...and I think he's right!

8. What is your favorite movie and why?

I would have to say Transporter is my favorite movie.  Nothing's better than high speed and action!

9. Are you involved in any charitable groups?
There are a few different groups we do stuff for.  One of the main ones would be Relay for Life; we do donations for them.  We also help with some different school programs.

Jimmy loves cars and bikes, so you know yours are in good hands when you choose ProDezigns for your custom vehicle wraps at the Lake of the Ozarks!  He'll treat your vehicle like its his own and will create that awesome look you are going for.  Give him a call today to get started on your car, truck, bike or boat graphics!

If you have questions about the custom look that you want for your vehicle,  give us a call at ProDezigns 573-392-0500!

Auto advertising allows you to market in your community as well as surrounding communities! Where ever you go, you are making a statement for your company.  And Remember...

If you can drive it, ride it, pull it, fly it, or lift it, we can wrap it!

Pro DeZigns
36 Scrivner Road
Eldon, Missouri 65026

P: (573) 392-0500
F: (573) 392-0094

No comments:

Post a Comment